Hear Our Music
It's that spooky time of year once again, and we'd like to share with you some seasonal music that we've performed at past October concerts conducted by Maestro Peter Lipari - we hope you enjoy!
- Music from Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Phantom of the Opera, as arranged by Calvin Custer
- Selections from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean by Klaus Badelt, arranged by Ted Ricketts
- Themes from the movie Jaws, composed by John Williams and arranged by John Cacavas
- Charles Gounod's Funeral March of a Marionette
- The March and the Scherzo from Sergei Prokofiev's The Love for Three Oranges
- Svengoolie Variations, by Downers Grove composer Thomas Maslan, based on Son's Theme by Doug Sharf. We commissioned Maslan's work and premiered it at our October 2015 "Legendary" concert in Lemont, Illinois, and recorded it in 2016. Rich Koz, host of the Svengoolie show, has played our recording on air multiple times.
- Psycho Prelude, by Bernard Hermann, edited by Paul Lavender, as heard in the Alfred Hitchcock horror movie Psycho